This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with SEO Expert Brad. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document SEO Expert Brad may suspend or terminate your account without notice or refund.
SEO Expert Brad’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) is designed to help protect SEO Expert Brad, SEO Expert Brad’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by SEO Expert Brad. SEO Expert Brad reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://seoexpertbrad.com/privacy-policy/
PROHIBITED USES OF SEO EXPERT BRAD’S SYSTEMS AND SERVICES
The following activities are prohibited:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any adult material. This includes, without limitation, all pornography or otherwise lewd or obscene content.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Messages (“spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Messages through SEO Expert Brad’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of spam from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on SEO Expert Brad’s servers, is prohibited. SEO Expert Brad accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider. This prohibition of Unsolicited Bulk Messaging applies to any and all forms of delivery including, but not limited to, email, usenet, any form of instant messaging, and VOIP. It also includes postings to web sites such as forums, blogs, bulletin boards and wikis.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by SEO Expert Brad customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any SEO Expert Brad-hosted domain, or referencing any SEO Expert Brad account, is prohibited.
- Impersonating another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others. All messages transmitted via SEO Expert Brad’s servers must correctly identify the sender and origin of the message. Users may not alter or attempt to disguise the attribution of origin in email messages, usenet posting or any other message.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any SEO Expert Brad customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service to any other user whether on the SEO Expert Brad network or on another provider’s network.
- Using SEO Expert Brad’s Services to interfere with the use of the SEO Expert Brad network by other customers or authorized users.
- Giving unrestricted access to our resources to untrusted users; this includes for instance running an anonymous ftp server or an open webmail service.
- Storing material on our servers that is not for the primary purpose of hosting a website, and associated email functions. This includes, without limitation, storing backup data unrelated to your websites and emails or storing personal music or video collections.
- Not rotating log files and not deleting them after a reasonable amount of time.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY FOR CUSTOMER’S USERS
Each SEO Expert Brad customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from SEO Expert Brad, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of a SEO Expert Brad customer will be forwarded to the customer for action. If violations of the SEO Expert Brad Acceptable Use Policy occur, SEO Expert Brad reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating SEO Expert Brad’s AUP as SEO Expert Brad deems appropriate, without notice.